The term "Ashford Garage" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is 06479795. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- We will endeavour to despatch orders within 3-5 business days. Once products have been despatched in the UK they normally arrive in 1 - 3 days. We do not take responsibility for late or non-delivery due to factors outside our control.
- All packages will require a signature on delivery.
- If you are unable to sign for your package items sent by Royal mail will be held at your local sorting office. The post office will hold items for 7 days, after which time it will be returned to us. If a package has been returned to us, because delivery was not possible the cost of re-sending the package will be the responsibility of the customer.
- We understand that issues may arise from time to time. You must return the item, in the original packaging to us within 7 days of delivery. Refunds given will be less all postage and packaging costs.
- For all items being returned, please notify us by e-mail or phone within 3 days of receipt, advising which items are being returned and the reason for the returns.
- We reserve the right to reject a return if we suspect that a customer is taking advantage of our returns policy, if items are dirty or have been used.
- We do not take any responsibility for returned items that are not received and request that you contact Royal Mail directly.
Postage for the UK is with Royal Mail or by courier. All postage is based on weight.